Shivapuri - Chisopani Trek
This trek is especially for those who have a very short time in Kathmandu but keen to do trek and see how Nepal actually looks like. Although it is so near to Kathmandu a fast growing modern city, it takes you after an hour drive so near to nature immediately exposing a typical rural Nepal with magnificent views of different Himalayan ranges. Few people trek around the Kathmandu valley. Yet it offers a rich insight into the lives, history, culture and religion, together with the daily toil in the fields of its inhabitants. The valley rim lies around 1000/2800 m and in the spring offers early flowering rhododendrons and through the autumn and winter, wonderful mountain vistas which can, from certain view-points, stretch from Everest in the east to Annapurna in the west. The trek ends at Changunarayan and we will return back by drive to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur where you can have full rest.
4 Days tour, 2 Days Trek
Food: Included except main meals in Kathmandu
Accommodation: 4 Nights in Kathmandu, 1 night Nagarkot, 1 Nights Lodges.
Best Season: Spring, Autumn, Winter
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing: Swayambhunath (Monkey), Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath Temple & Patan Durbar square.
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal, trek to Chisopani 2194m. 6hrs. O/N at Tea-house L.
Day 04: Chisapani - Nagarkot 6 hrs. O/N at Hotel Country Villa.
Day 05: Trek to Changunarayan, drive to KTM via Bhaktapur & transfers Hotel.
Day 06: Kathmandu free.
Day 07: Last minute, transfers to airport for your final departure.
Cost: USD 425 Per Person.
Teahouse Lodge Trek Cost Covers:
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Hiace or, Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- One full day 4/5 hours sightseeing with professional English speaking tour guide with temple entry fees.
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1 Night at Hotel Country Villa at Nagarkot.
- All 3 major meals B/L/D and accommodation by Teahouse menu during the trek en-route.
- 1 Professional English speaking trekking guide and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking Permit & National Park permits Fees.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Covers:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation after night in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking gears as well as sleeping bags.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: to & from your country.
- Nepal entry visa fees & airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for crews.