Tashi Lapcha and Nangpa La Passes Trekking
Exploring Gourishankar, Tashi Lapcha, Parcharmo Peak Climbing, Nangpa-La Passes with stunning panoramic views, a wide variety scenery with Cho Oyu at Nepal Tibet Border.
The combination of Rolwaling and Khumbu trekking provides an experience of the remoteness of eastern region of Nepal. It also provides romantic mountain views, diverse flora and fauna and rich local cultures. This trek requires a good walking experience and a good physical form. Tashi Lapcha Pass is one of the great adventure points of this trekking. Ramdung Peak and Parcharmo (2672m.) climbing is the bonus side trip and need peak climbing permit.
High in a side-valley, above the summer settlement of Na with its yak pastures and stone-walled potato fields, we encamped in a wide snow-basin enclosed by the ice-bound Thengpo and Thame. A beautiful magnificent outlook extended across the Tashi Lapcha pass the imposing Everest massive lining the northern border with Tibet. The programs combines a wide variety of scenery, passing through charming, tranquil villages, while we enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Gaurishankar, the Jugal Himal and the Rolwaling Himal from sparsely inhabited high ridges rarely trodden by westerners. Also Sir Edmund Hillary led a Yeti Expedition in 1950 searching for this fabled snowman. After Tashi Lapcha Pass & Climbing Parcharmo Peak our trail decent to Thame then continue 3 walk up to Nangpa-La from where we reach to Chinese Border (Tibet) and after explore Mt Cho Oyu Base camp at Tibetan plateau. We returned to Lukla where we fly back to Kathmandu. These itineraries are well designed for your suite to choose the programs. Our treks start from the Barabise and Dolakha (Charikot) Bazaar.
- 24 Days Trek
- Grade: Mountaineering
- Food: Included except main meals in Kathmandu
- Accommodation: 4 Nights Kathmandu & 23 Nights Camping
- Season: Spring & Autumn
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing: Swayambhunath, Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath temple & Patan durbar square with professional English speaking tour guide. 4/5 hrs.
Day 03: Drive to Dolakha with Bus, start trek to Raathomaati. O/N
Day 04: Raathomati – Shigati.
Day 05: Shigati – Gonkar.
Day 06: Gonkar – Simagaon
Day 07: Simagaon – Gyalche.
Day 08: Gyalche – Beding (3693m.)
Day 09: Day for acclimatization.
Day 10: Beding – Na Gaon – Tso Rolpa Lake (4310m.).
Day 11: Acclimatization – climb to base camp Ramdung Go Peak)
Day 12: Tso Rolpa Lake – Tashi Lapcha Phedi (camp Noisy Knob).
Day 13: Tashi Lapcha Phedi – Tashi Lapcha (5755m.) – High Camp.
Day 14: Parchharmo (6272m.) summit & descent to Thengpo (4600m.)
Day 15: Thengpo – Thame (3800m.).
Day 16: Thame (rest day).
Day 17: Thame – Mar (u) lung.
Day 18: Mar (u) lung – Bakuche.
Day 19: Bakuche – Llunag.
Day 20: Llunag – Base Camp Nangpa- La.
Day 21: BC Nangpa La – Nangpa- La 5716m. – Explore & back to Camp.
Day 22: Base Camp Nangpa La – Bakuche.
Day 23: Bakuche – Thame (3800m.).
Day 24: Thame – Namche Bazaar (3440m.).
Day 25: Namche Bazar – Lukla then transfer to Tea-house Lodge.
Day 26: Lukla – Kathmandu by flight then transfer to Hotel.
Day 27: Kathmandu free.
Day 28: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
Cost: USD Per Person.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Jeep & local, reserve Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- One full day 4/5 hours sightseeing with professional English speaking tour guide with temple entry fees.
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) & accommodation in tented camp during the trek en-route. (twin sharing North Face tent or, normal trekking tent, dining tent, toilet tent, Kitchen tent, staff tent, Table, chairs and Kitchen utensil etc.).
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook, Kitchen boys, necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- 1 equipped English speaking climbing guide, his daily allowance & insurance.
- Enough Ropes and snow bars for trail passes.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permit & National Park permits Fees.
- Air Ticket: Lukla – Kathmandu with domestic airport tax.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking gears as well as sleeping bags.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry visa fees & airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for support crew’s after the trip.